I have an abundance of experience working with children and young people of all ages (5 to 18 years), and I'm qualified as a level 3 Teaching Assistant and level 3 Special Needs Teaching Assistant. I have worked at a whole host of schools across the county, specialising in Physical Education and BESD (Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties).
Therefore, whether you have a child you would like to encourage to try different sports, or are a teen yourself who would like some advice or guidance on how to increase your fitness, I have the expertise required to deliver personalised and unique sessions for you based on your needs.
Qualifications I hold:
- Diploma in Special Educational Needs Support (Level 3)
- Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3
- Premier Certificate in Gym Instruction (Level 2)
- Premier Diploma in Personal Training (Level 3)
- Certificate in Advanced Personal Training (Level 3)
- Premier Diploma in Sports Massage (Level 3)
- Premier Level 4 Certficate in Sports Massage Therapy (Level 4)
- Padwork for PTs
- Level 1 Foam Rolling Course
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- I am current CRB / DBS checked